Amethyst • Aquamarine • Black Onyx • Birthstone • Byzatine • Cameo • Coral • Cubic Zirconia
Champagne Diamond • Diamond • Gold • Jade • Garnet • Opal • Peridot • Pearl • Sapphire •
Quartz • Rose Quartz • Sapphire • Smoky Quarts • Ruby • Tanzanite • White Gold • Yellow Gold
Amethyst is a form of Quarts which is light lavender to deep purple in color. It is the birthstone for the month of February and often used as gemstones with gold and silver jewelry. is a form of Quarts which is light lavender to deep purple in color. It is the birthstone for the month of February and often used as gemstones with gold and silver jewelry.
Naturally occurring gemstone in blue, imperial, brown, red, golden/yellow and pink. The color blue is the most popular in the Jewelry industry. They are meant to protect from enemies and serve as symbols of beauty and glory. It is the birthstone for November.
Over 90% fine silver with added allows (usually copper) for the durability of your Zen Jewelry.
A very abundant mineral in the crust of the Earth and one of the most preferred by Jewelry collectors. Believe by many to have healing powers and other positive spiritual influences over the individual wearing the quartz Jewelry. Amethyst quarts colors are purple, reddish purple to brownish purple.
They are a very sought after commodity through history. Many believe them to have magical powers, where each different gemstone stands as a symbol of power, wealth, love and more. Gems are naturally occurring and have been precious, fascinating gifts of nature for all of mankind’s history. Shop a nice collection of Le Vian gemstone jewelry.
Did you know?
Bangle bracelets are from traditional Indian Jewelry, rigid (or non-flexible) solid ornamental bracelets, usually metal. Bangle bracelets are sold in precious and non-precious materials but glass and gold is the most common for Indian women and vary in the complexity of the design.
Thank you for visiting Jewelry Zen!
Shopping for Jewelry Online?
Here are a few steps to follow when shopping for a true zen experience :
- Learn as much about or your style of interest as you can! Do your research and use multiple sources to compare information.
- Keep within your budget. Watch the jewelry market for a period of time by visiting top sites and joining email lists to so you are sure you paying the right price.
- Buy from a trusted and secure source when ordering online. Look for the encrypted lock symbol on your browser window when in the checkout process. All of the sites listed at JewelryZen have secure and encrypted servers to protect your transfer of information during the order process. There's a lot of fraud out there!
- Buy only the fine jewelry you really have a taste for: concentrate on quality rather than quantity.
- Get to know the language of Jewelry. Like any field, there are a set of terms used when describing the appearance or construction that will help you understand your product more thoroughly. If you discuss any of the fine Jewelry you are trying to order with a representative online, you’ll want to know everything they are telling you.
Buying jewelry online can be a wonderful experience if done correctly!